Our Lady of Mercy Academy admits students of any race, color, nationality and ethnic origin, to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the Academy. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational and admission policies.
At OLMA, our students learn to think critically, communicate effectively, appreciate diversity, as well as grow and develop…
- Academically: Through our talented teachers and our up to date educational techniques from STEM and Rutgers, we ensure our students not only are better prepared for highschool, but excel while there.
- Spiritually: Our school offers Mass and other activities that base around the OLM Parish and the Arch Dioceses of Paterson. Religion and spirituality play a huge portion our children’s day to day education.
- Socially: Through a number of extra programs included extended day care as well as Christmas and yearly plays we put on the children have tons of social building opportunities among their fellow classmates and with the staff of the school.
Thank you for your interest in Our Lady of Mercy Academy!
2015-2016 admissions information available
2015-2016 Admissions Registration Fee:
- $150 for first time registration
- $100 for returning students
- Immunization Record from the Doctor (no baby books, etc. will be accepted)
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
2015-2016 Admissions Tuition Fees:
Tuition payments are due the first of each month beginning Aug 1 through May 1. No cash will be accepted. Your cancelled check is your receipt.
Active parishioner is defined as one who is registered at OLM or Notre Dame of Mount Carmel, attends Mass regularly, and uses church envelopes. A letter must be obtained from the pastor.
NON-REFUNDABLE REGISTRATION FEES (not included in Tuition): Returning family $100, New Student $150.